Qihang Zhang is a second-year Ph.D. student at Multimedia Lab (MMLab), Department of Information Engineering in The Chinese University of Hong Kong, advised by Prof. Bolei Zhou and Prof. Dahua Lin. He spent wonderful four years in Zhejiang University where he received B.Eng. degree in 2021.
His research interests lie in embodied intelligence and computer vision.
|Jun 30, 2023||One paper on 3D-aware pretraining is accepted to ICCV23.|
|Jun 18, 2023||I start my intern at Snap Inc.! See you in Los Angeles.🌴|
|Jan 21, 2023||Our paper on video generation (StyleSV) is accepted to ICLR 23. 🎞|
|Jul 5, 2022||Our paper on policy pretraining and visuomotor policy learning (ACO) is accepted to ECCV 22. 🛣|
- ArxivLearning Modulated Transformation in GANsArxiv (Arxiv) , 2023
- ICLRTowards Smooth Video CompositionInternational Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR) , 2023
- ECCVLearn to Drive by Watching YouTube Videos: Action-Conditioned Contrastive Policy PretrainingEuropean Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV) , 2022
- TPAMIMetaDrive: Composing Diverse Driving Scenarios for Generalizable LearningIn IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TPAMI) , 2022
- IEEE TIPF^3A-GAN: Facial Flow for Face Animation With Generative Adversarial NetworksIEEE Transactions on Image Processing (IEEE TIP) , 2021